Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I created a concept map of South Carolina's 7th Grade Ecology Standards.  I would show this to my students at the beginning of the nine weeks to give them an overview/idea of what they would be learning over the next quarter.  I may also make one for the other 3 main units and show them as one large map at the end of the year looking at all we have accomplished.  By showing them an example, I could incorporate using concept maps throughout their units.  My students make multiple flow maps, tree maps, spider maps, and various other graphic organizers in science to show their knowledge on a topic or to help them remember an order of something.  I loved that bubbl.us was free but found myself wanting more bells and whistles.  I would have liked to add images to my concept map and see myself using a SmartBoard document to create concept maps in the future.





























adfa

No comments:

Post a Comment